We decided to redesign and improve the end-of-course experience for students. Students who are currently enrolled in Career Services will automatically be migrated over the new version of Career Services. All migrated students will receive 6 additional weeks in Career Services and 6 additional Career Coach sessions!
The new version of Career Services includes the following:
- Career Services now lasts up to 24 weeks instead of 12 weeks.
- We’ve increased the number of coaching sessions from 12 to 18. Any unused sessions left at the end of the 24 weeks will expire immediately.
- Our brand new in-house curriculum has been designed to provide ongoing weekly learning so that students can continue building industry-relevant knowledge, polish presentation skills, and create amazing applications.
- We’ve added the job-tracking tool called Huntr to help students track all the job opportunities.
- We've replaced roadmap planning and progress reports with embedded monthly checkpoints into the curriculum.
- We’ve created a dedicated #career-services channel in UX Academy Slack.
- We’ve updated our course policies to match these changes to the program. You’ll be able to review these while going through the onboarding steps in the new Career Services.