Yes, you are! However, please note that you can only switch between tracks once during your UX Academy enrollment. Please note that:
- We may also need to assign you to a different mentor when you switch tracks; this depends on your current mentor’s capacity.
- If you are in Phase 2, please check with us to see if you are eligible for a switch.
They are quite different course experiences, and which one is right for you will depend on your other commitments, how quickly you want to complete the course, and how intensively you prefer to work.
The full-time track might be for you if:
- you have a schedule clear of other major time commitments
- you are highly motivated to complete the course within 3 months;
- you are experienced and confident at independent learning
The part-time track might be for you if:
- you need to balance UX Academy with other commitments, like working a job more than half-time
- you are okay with the course taking 6 months rather than 3
- you would prefer to study flexibly and at your own pace
Before submitting your request, please be sure to discuss your decision with your mentor to make sure your mentor will be able to continue to support you once you switch tracks.
We are careful to match students with mentors who compliment both their time availability and personal goals. This is mostly because full-time students meet their mentor twice a week, while part-time students meet their mentor once a week.