Yes, you are! However, please note that you can only switch between tracks once during your UX Academy enrollment (we allow more track switches only in rare circumstances). We may also need to assign you to a different mentor when you switch tracks; this depends on your current mentor’s capacity.
They are quite different course experiences, and which one is right for you will depend on your other commitments, how quickly you want to complete the course, and how intensively you prefer to work.
The full-time track might be for you if:
- you have a schedule clear of other major time commitments
- you are highly motivated to complete the course within 3 months;
- you are experienced and confident at independent learning
The part-time track might be for you if:
- you need to balance UX Academy with other commitments, like working a job more than half-time
- you are okay with the course taking 6 months rather than 3
- you would prefer to study flexibly and at your own pace
Before making a decision on what to request, you’re welcome to schedule a call with a member of our support team, who will be able to help you think through the options.
Once you’ve given this some consideration, if you decide you’d like to request a switch of track, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.