Yes! We're proud of the outcomes of our student graduates from the program.
We regularly publish success stories of our students, profiling how they made their career switch and moved into the design field. You can read our recently published stories on the blog here.
We've had strong success with the program, with students getting hired at companies like Facebook, Microsoft, Sony, Adidas, and many more.
Here's a small sample of portfolios of our student graduates:
- Judy Kosowsky (Hired at Lightricks)
- Emily Huang (Hired at Intrepid Pursuits)
- Rick Veronese (Hired at Money.co.uk)
- Run Chen (Hired at LevelUp)
- Anna Lee (Hired at Centric Digital)
- Rachee Jacobs (Hired at Freightos)
- Elisa Wolfenden (Hired at thisopenspace)
- Steve Le (Hired at Cisco)
- Audrey Quek (Hired at Zendesk)
"Enrolling in UX Academy has been the best decision I have made in a very long time." - Anna Lee
"I joined UX Academy full time after years working around building digital products but with no formal experience in design. After three months I was able to create a portfolio, develop my own apps and now I have a job as a UX/UI Designer in a big company in the Netherlands where I now live (I'm from Mexico)." - Celeste North
Browse more testimonials here.